Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm not dead! just sick.


Hola, Since last post, I moved back to Minneapolis, got a horrible cold with a fever, and watched ALL of Black Butler. The last one, is sort of not forgivable, but the rest I think is worthy reasons for lack of posting. I started working on my joints, but I can't really show you that, so I have this shitty consolation image of the book I've barely been working on.




There is stuff INSIDE the book as well, which is mostly what I've done the last few days, but it's sort of a surprise for someone, and well, that would ruin it if they saw. Oh, and that blankety thing is the pleather I managed to pick up super cheap yesterday, while I had a fever, for the cover.

Now, does anyone know where in town (Minneapolis) they sell metal book corner protectors?
JoAnne and Michaels have failed me once again.

1 comment: