Thursday, April 7, 2011

Where has Shannon been?

I've managed to drop the ball hardcore on this, between school, packing for my eventual moving back in with the parents and getting a new job. I have been working on some things, but it's more on the every-3-days schedule instead of daily >_>

Here's some doodles from a comic I've been working on for a while! These are all directly scanned from my sketch book, eventually I'll get around to cleaning them up with Photoshop...



This is Angie and Dean, the two main characters of my comic "Life's Little Oddities," which is a terribly ridiculous comic about a bunch of college students who live in a house that constantly rearranges its rooms and has a rabbit hole in its basement.

Angie is touchy about her height...

Grace is a Gwizmiko, not a cat girl. Cat girls only have ears, tail and are drooled over by annoying fanboys. Gwizmikos are perfectly respectable.

Despite earlier assertions that she is not a Cat girl, cat is still in Grace's genetic make-up and gets her into all sorts of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment